Carbon Monoxide Exposure Leads to Hospitalization in Orange County Florida

ambulance%20paramedic.jpg

In Orange County, Florida, it was reported that four people were exposed to carbon monoxide poisoning at an apartment complex. The complications caused by the carbon monoxide poisoning required medical care and treatment with a hospitalization. See Four People Hospitalized in Central Florida with Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.

Carbon monoxide poisoning can lead to serious personal injuries and, in some instances, the death of unsuspecting victims. The problems and dangers associated with carbon monoxide poisoning are amplified by the fact that carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless gas that enters a person’s respiratory system instead of oxygen.