The Florida TImes Union website reported that a fire gutted a portable classroom located at Lakeside Elementary School in Orange Park Florida. Fortunately, no Clay County school district students or employees were injured by the fire that took place on a Saturday night. Clay County Fire and Rescue responded to the scene. The cause of the fire was reported to be electrical in nature. Hopefully, the school and fire rescue officials will use this information to make sure that no other portables or classrooms are at risks for similar fires. You can read more about this story at Lakeside Elementary School Portable Classroom Fire Reported.