A 15 year old freshman from Ocoee (Florida) High School died may have died from bacterial meningitis according to officials from the Orange County Health Department. Geoffrey Winesmann’s life may have ended due to a very dangerous bacteria called Neisseria meningitidis. This bacteria can cause a severe infection of the bloodstream affecting the brain and spinal cord. While incidents of this bacterial infection are uncommon, health officials including emergency room doctors and pediatricians should be on the lookout for possible signs and symptoms of this potentially deadly condition. You can read more about this story at Florida Teen May Have Died from Bacterial Infection.